Hollis has over 25 years of experience in the provision of hardware and software based IT solutions to the education sector. We work with the world’s leading technology vendors and provide a comprehensive range of solution sales, training and technical services to Further and Higher Education institutions across the UK.
Education IT Specialists
Our experienced team of education IT specialists has the expertise to help schools, colleges and universities to derive maximum benefits from the latest technology. Hollis has a rich history in delivering total education IT solutions and can work with Framework partners, when required, on Frameworks CCS Lot 1 and Lot 6, CPC LOT 5 and Apple Desktop Lot.
Support Contracts for Educational Establishments
Hollis understands the challenges and demands faced by the education sector with rising student expectations and increased demand for new technology. We source technology solutions for schools, colleges and universities and deliver industry standard services to hundreds of institutions.
We have developed a comprehensive and all-encompassing approach to working with schools, colleges and universities to create bespoke technology-rich learning environments.
Transforming teaching and learning
It is important to have a clear goal before starting any project. The Hollis team will work with you to establish a clear path for transforming teaching and learning. We can help you choose the right technology solution to raise standards and enhance the learning environment. We work with you to create:
- Definition of a clear aim and vision for the project is the key starting point
- Assembly of a leadership team which will own, plan and implement future learning initiatives
- Engagement with local community, stakeholders, parents/students to create support and interest in the project
Our in-house solutions experts can provide additional, practical advice on:
- Managed Services including, Mac Support, hosted MDM, curriculum migration and training
- IT Recycling and Lifecycle management
- Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Wireless Infrastructure
- IT Security – web filtering and anti-virus
- Audio and Video solutions
- Servers and storage