Hollis Office Solutions is a specialist provider of scalable, on demand cloud services that enhance security and give greater control over IT resources. Our complete end-to-end approach to cloud computing helps organisations achieve their strategic objectives and delivers maximum value.
With a long history in helping organisations to successfully adopt cloud computing, Hollis offers a full range of hybrid, public or private cloud solutions. Our experienced cloud computing engineers can design, deploy and manage cloud-based services to meet individual security, compliance, privacy and governance requirements which deliver tangible, sustained business benefits.
Cloud benefits include:
- Reduced IT costs by moving from Capex to Opex models
- Flexibility and scalability to cope with changing user demand
- Greater control of capacity
- Allows rapid deployment of new projects to maintain competitive edge
- Improved security and compliance
- Eliminates IT management costs
- Built-in resilience limits exposure to security breaches and improves compliance
- Reduces carbon footprint as cloud service providers host multiple customers on shared infrastructure for more efficient utilisation of energy resources
- Future-proofing by embracing the cloud to handle emerging mobile, digital and data management technologies