Hollis Technology is a company that is going places and is looking for technical and sales staff as the business continues to we expand across the UK.
Please send all CV’s to Hollis at email@example.com Whilst we like you guys, no agencies please.
New Business Development Executives
Hollis Technology is looking for New Business Development Executives on a either a permanent or temporary/permanent basis depending on your preference. We are keen to attract the right candidates and are offering flexibility regarding working hours. Responsibilities will include:
- Generation of new business through telesales and other activities including exhibitions, networking, etc.
- Follow up of enquiries
- Booking sales appointments for yourself and Sales Director
- Preparation and follow-up of quotes and tenders
- Closing sales
- Use of CRM system
- General administration
Successful candidates will have previous telesales/sales experience in a target-driven environment, excellent communication skills and a reliable, punctual approach. Candidates must also have their own transport.
New Business Development vacancies include:
- MFP/ Copier/ Managed Print – UK Wide
- IT services and products – UK Wide
The key responsibility for this role is to arrange sales appointments for members of Hollis Technology’s sales team to attend. This requires the making of outbound telephone calls to a prospect list as well as new contacts which include commercial and education sector organisations. Candidates must have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Outlook as well excellent time management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Follow up calls made by letter, email or, when required, by fax.
- Provision of detailed and accurate information relating to calls made including call backs, follow up information, etc.
- Sharing of information with various members of the team.
- External research outside of office hours to keep up to date on the latest trends and machines within the industry.
- You will need to be able to work well on your own and be able to manage your own workload as well as being managed by others.